EnviroSmart is a licensed General Contractor providing environmental construction management and infrastructure installation services.
We provide in-ground services for environmental hazard sites facing critical conditions, like site contamination and/or life safety issues. We have a reputation for excellence in safety and offer value-add services for a variety of environmental construction projects (civil and mechanical) for federal, commercial and industrial facilities.
- General Site Work
- Facility Decommissioning
- Underground Piping
- Building & Operating Remediation Systems (Groundwater, Storm Water)
- Tank Refurbishment
- Demolition & System Decommissioning
- Renovation, Rehab, Expansion
- Landfill Cap Construction, Maintenance
- Brownfield Development, Construction Management, & Site Work
- Soil Management, Storm Water Management, & Erosion Control Measures
- Facility, Process, Building Life-Cycle Management
- DOT – Subgrade Preparation, Swales, Bridge Rehab, Restore, Clean Up
- Firing Range Construction, Maintenance, Operations
- Wastewater Treatment System Build, O&M
Past Projects Include:
- Construction of Federal Shoothouse Training Centers
- Expansion of Active Chemical Manufacturing Plants
- Mitigation of Wetlands Restoration Zones
- Construction & Maintenance of Engineered/Landfill Caps
- And many more!
For more information about construction services, contact: